Becca. Nearing 21. I can tell you who played George McFly in Back to the Future, but I can barely pass my classes.
Located in the Polynesian Resort, ‘Ohana offers family style Polynesian dinner and character breakfast.
- ‘Ohana is located on the second floor of the monorail. From MK, you can reach it by boat or by monorail.
- Disney rates the price as $$.
- Character breakfast features an American breakfast with a little tropical flair. Lilo and Stitch are the stars here, but Mickey and Pluto make appearances here.
- The Polynesian Dinner features storytellers, coconut races, island music, and food cooked over an 18 foot fire pit.
- The atmosphere is often described “chaotic,” in the nicest way possible. A lot of families, and a lot of festivities.
- ‘Ohana is one of the restaurants that employs the new cancellation fee of $10 per person.
- None here, except for the one walking around!
i got my first tattoo today! a mickey mouse outline on my left ring finger! disney has been a huge part of my life ever since i was born, and my biggest inspiration. disney is the reason that i started creating in the first place, and now im going after my dream to become a graphic designer or animator for disney. i was able to find who i am because of disney, and i wouldnt be who i am today if it wasnt for them. i decided on the placement for a few reasons, the biggest one being the left ring finger is the only finger that runs directly to the heart, and disney is and always has been a big part of my heart. the other reason being im left handed, so it is on the hand that create with. now whenever i start working on a new project or doing whatever im reminded of my dream, who i am, and my greatest inspiration. im very proud of myself and my new tattoo!
(yes i know its on my wedding ring finger, and no i wont ever regret it. if/when i get married the guy i marry wont care if i have a tattoo on my finger, and he has to be ok with sharing my heart with mickey. xD)
done by james joy at tribal tattoo in crofton, md
Little Epcot Things
- The Electric Umbrella
- The seasonal hot air balloons in The Land
- Ellen’s dream
- The Rose & Crown
- Mouse Gears
- The smell of Rome burning
- Mickey Pumpkins
- Monorail sightings